Wildcat Families –
We kicked off our annual Egg Drop fundraiser this morning with our students. A fun video was shared to help introduce the egg drop with your students and packets were handed out. The packet has all of the specific information and details on it, please read through that together with your child. Donations can be collected in the packet envelope or be paid online at our school website or directly at https://www.successfund.com/eggdrop2020. Packets will be due next Friday, Oct 2. Our goal is to have every packet returned! This year we are raising money to help fund all the amazing programs sponsored by our PTA such as: Battle of the Books, Meet the Masters Arts Program, Internet Safety, STEM night, as well as to help purchase STEM supplies for our teachers in their classroom! This is a great program where we learn together and support our school. Our students love to engineer their egg drop and enjoy a fun picnic with their family!
Egg Drop Important Dates:
- ASAP parents complete Egg Drop Parent Picnic Survey: CLICK HERE
- Sept 25 – Kickoff and packets handed out to students
- Sept 25~Oct 2 – Students get sponsors and collect money or submit donations online (Family, friends and relatives can donate from wherever they live!)
- Oct 2 – students return Egg Drop Packets
- Oct 5~8 – students engineer egg drop
- Oct 9 – Egg Drop and Parent Picnic (Grades K~2 10:45 to 11:45 | Grades 3~5 12:15 to 1:15)
Reminder – Please send your student with a mask to school each day. There are a surprising number of students “forgetting” their masks. We wear them each day so we can stay in school. Please do what you can to support us with this! Parent Pro Tip: put a couple of extra masks in your child’s backpack, so they will always have a mask with them at school!
Thanks for your support of all things Crimson View. The greatness of the school is magnified by your support!
Adam Baker (Principal)