I am excited to welcome each of you into our school next week for SEP Conferences! I hope that each of you have a time scheduled and are planning to attend. As a school we know how critical it is that we work together with our families in order to provide the best education for our students. Regular SEP conferences allow us to sit down together and help to ensure that we are all working in the best interest of your children.
ADJUSTED SEP SCHEDULE – Feb 24~28:
Grades 1-5: Early Dismissal (1:15pm – Friday Schedule) M~F
Kindergarten: No Kindergarten M & T – Early Release Schedule W, Th, F
Our Student Leadership Team(SLT) has also decided to conduct a food drive next week in conjunction with our SEP Conferences. The SLT selected Tan’s Treats, a local charity that works to combat youth hunger, as the beneficiary. We know we can make a big difference! To learn more about Tan’s Treats visit their website: http://tanstreats.com/get-involved/food-list/
The SLT Team created some themed days as we work collect food donations. Please participate as much as you are able. Any item can be brought in on any day. Thanks in advance for your participation!
- Monday “Meat” day – Vienna sausage or canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc)
- “Tutti Fruity” Tuesday – Fruit cups or applesauce (cups or packets)
- “Wiggly” Wednesday – Ramen or easy mac
- “Mighty Meal” Thursday – canned meals (Pot Top type), instant oat meal packets
- Fri”yay” – granola bars, pop tarts, healthy snacks
Because of the new South Mesa Elementary school opening this fall our school is impacted by some minor boundary adjustments. The current proposal for boundary changes can be found at the WCSD Website: https://washk12.org/
Thanks again for your continued support of our school. I am blown away by how amazing our Crimson View community is! As I watched our Wildcat Choir perform again this morning (The choir is amazing by the way!!!) I looked over everyone there assembled together in one room and felt extremely fortunate to be a part of such an amazing school. Stop in and say “hi” when you come for SEP conferences!!!
Adam Baker (Principal) | 435-634-7000 | email@example.com
Looking Ahead (https://cves.washk12.org/calendar/):
- Feb 24~28 – SEP Week
- Feb 28 – STEM Day (Morning Math Games)
- March 3~5 – Battle of the Books!
- March 11 – Spring Picture Day (Bell Photos)
- March 12 – 12pm PTO Meeting (Library)
- March 16~20 – Spring Break NO SCHOOL
- March 26 – CVES STEM Night 5~6:30pm