Wildcat Families —
Things are going fabulous here at school and there are many extra activities happening as we wrap things up prior to Spring Break. There are four things I want to briefly share with you!
- Purchase your Yearbook TODAY! Yearbooks are $15.00. You can pay by check in the office or use our Crimson View PTA Venmo no later than March 5th. To pay using VENMO go to VENMO.com or the VENMO APP and search: “@crimsonview_wildcats” ***Make sure and put yearbook, your child’s name, and their teacher’s name under “What is it for” ***
- PTA Mtg on Thursday, March 4 at 12pm – Crimson View Library – Important Agenda Item: Voting in 2021-22 PTA Board — All are invited to come and participate with our PTA – many great things happen at our school with a little push from our amazing PTA!
- President: Kellie Esplin
- Vice President: Rebecca Baker
- Treasurer: Laura Benson
- Secretary: Kendra Flake
- President Elect: Amy Dansie
- Crimson Cliffs High School “Mustang Derby” – March 20-26 is Crimson Cliffs High School’s Miracles for Mustangs week! We will be sponsoring and fundraising for a child in our community and need your help. We have decided to put on a special event for our elementary schools to help raise awareness! March 25th (at 5:00pm) will be our Mustang Derby, a mini track meet between the elementary schools. We will be hosting the event at CCHS track and would love to see you there. If your child is interested, please sign them up using the link below. We are limiting sign-ups to 2 individual events and 1 relay per person. (The amount of slots are set, so if they are all full do not add more). Sign-ups will close on Saturday, March 20th. We ask that participants from Crimson View Elementary School wear GREY! Donations will be taken at the event, so please bring cash or another form of payment to help our cause. There will be a link on our CCHS website to make online donations the week of Miracles for Mustangs as well. CLICK HERE to sign up for the track meet.
- PLAY BALL!! The Battle of the Books Battles are finally here! Our students have been reading all year to prepare for these battles. The battles will be happening today, tomorrow and wrapping up on Thursday! Battles will be streamed on our School Youtube Channel – go to our school website (https://cves.washk12.org) and click on the Youtube link in the “Follow Us” box or use this direct link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdgtowMn19y2EZRDEvgPcAQ
Thanks for your continued support. We’ve recently had SEP Conferences and I hope that each of you were able to learn about the academic progress of your child and how we can continue to work together to help your little Wildcats become even more amazing as they learn and grow.
Adam Baker (Principal) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 2~4 – Battle of the Books … BATTLES
- March 4 – 12pm PTA Mtg
- March 5 – Last day to order a Yearbook
- March 8~12 – NO SCHOOL Spring Break
- March 15 – NO SCHOOL Teacher Prep
- March 22 – Early Release PLC (1:15 dismiss)
- March 22~26 – PTA Internet Safety Week
- April 1 – 12pm PTA Mtg
- April 1 – 3:45pm SCC Mtg
- April 2 & 5 – NO SCHOOL Spring Recess