Wildcats – Welcome Back!!
We’ve had a great first week here at Crimson View. Students are looking great and appear happy to be back at school. The early release has been successful for our teachers. In visiting with them, they have really appreciated being able to spent a few moments individually with each of their students and it appears that it will really help us zero in on specific learning needs for each of our students!
I have three things to quickly share:
- Arrival/Dismissal Safety – Thank you for being extra cautious as you are driving in our parking lot or on the nearby streets. Please remember to pull forward if you are picking up or dropping off your child(ren). Morning arrival time should be after 8:35 (and before 8:55) – remember to drop your student off at the end (north west) of the parking lot so they can easily go to the back/rear of the school building to the playground, breakfast, and supervision. After school please pull forward, load quickly and exit safely!
- Walk/Bike to School Day – Aug 20 (Info Flyer) Please plan to participate with your students. Great treats and prizes for many, it is sure to be lots of fun. It will also give you a chance to teach, remind, or reinforce safety with your student as they travel to and from school.
- Volunteer Opportunity!! Currently looking for volunteers to help this year with Take Home Library every other week for an hour and a half. You would be scanning student books in and checking books out, then placing them in the take home bags. We have several morning shifts from about 9:30am-11am(ish) Monday-Thursday. If you’re interested please contact Brooke Zufelt (480-773-9322) or pass along the info if you think of someone that might be interested.
Thanks again for all of your support!
Adam Baker (Principal) | email@example.com | 435-634-7000
- Aug 16 – 9:30am PTO Spirit Assembly
- Aug 19 – First day of Kindergarten
- Aug 20 – Walk to School Day (Info Flyer)
- Aug 22 – 12:00pm PTO Committee Chair Mtg
- Aug 28 – 5:30pm Parent Back to School Night
- Sept 2 – Labor Day NO SCHOOL
- Sept 4 – Fall Picture Day