Wildcats (and families)!
I don’t know about you but I’ve been hanging on for dear life as this school year races to the finish. I can’t thank each of you enough for welcoming me to Crimson View. What a great school. I’m so impressed with the teachers and staff! But most of all I’m impressed with our amazing students. They are simply exceptional. Thank you parents for all you do to sacrifice and work hard to support your child as they learn and grow through their elementary school years.
There are a few big events as we finish up the school year. Our PTO is helping out with our Water STEM Day on Monday, May 20. That should be a major blast! On Tuesday, May 21, we will have our final end of year assembly, that promises to be wild and crazy. On Wednesday, May 22, school will dismiss at 1:15, this is the last day for our Kindergarten students. Our final day of the year is Thursday, May 23, school will dismiss at 12:00pm. Stay current with our website calendar (https://cves.washk12.org/calendar/)
Looking ahead to the 2019-20 School Year. I’d like to share a few key dates!
- August 5 – Teacher/Class Assignment (Email)
- August 12 – First Day of School (Grades 1-5)
- August 12~16 – Early Release Schedule (individual appointments w/teacher for literacy assessment)
- We’re still finalizing plans for an open house and back to school night. Stay tuned!!
Please keep your address, phone, email current with our school records! Our main communication throughout the summer will be via email, our school website will also be kept current (https://cves.washk12.org).
If you have any questions please reach out to me directly!
Adam Baker (Principal) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435-634-7000
- DHHS XC Summer Club – CLICK HERE
- Crimson Cliffs Football Camp – CLICK HERE
- Crimson Cliffs Girls BBall Skills Camp – CLICK HERE
- DSU Kidslaunch Info – CLICK HERE
Trackback from your site.