Let’s Go Wildcats!
Crimson View Wildcat Families,
I’ve had a great week getting to know all things Crimson View. It has been a pretty overwhelming change but I’m so excited to continue to get to know each of you better. I’m very impressed with the teachers and staff. I could quickly see how much they care about your children and how hard they work to challenge your students and make Crimson View a warm, caring learning environment. I feel very fortunate to be here working with such great teachers, staff, and students!
I’ve got a few items of information or reminders to share with you:
- Monday, March 25 – Early Release PLC day: This will be an early release day (Friday Schedule – 1:15 dismissal). This allows our teachers to meet and work on our professional development. Our plan for this Monday is to have our Teachers share and train one another, we had 11 of our educators attend the Utah Coalition on Educational Technology Conference (UCET.org) this past week and we are excited to learn from them as they share with the entire teaching staff what they were able to learn from the different classes and sessions they attended. We would not have this opportunity otherwise. Thank you parents and students for being flexible with your schedules when these early release Mondays come around.
- Thursday, March 28 – Family STEM Night ~ 5 to 6:30pm: As a school we are looking forward to welcoming each of our families back to school on Thursday evening for a fun night of STEM activities and food. I look forward to seeing many of you there! Our teachers have some great activities planned, you don’t want to miss this great event!
- Youth Track Meet Program & Schedule: Many of our local high schools are working together to provide track and field opportunities for our K-8th grade students. These meets are to replace the former Hershey’s Track Meet program as well as to generate opportunities for our youth to learn more about this great sport. Cost is $1 per event and you register upon arrival at each meet. There are multiple distances for running events as well as a variety of field events.
- March 27 @ Pine View High – 3:45pm
- April 3 @ Hurricane High – 5:30pm
- April 10 @ Desert Hills High – 3:45pm
- April 25 @ Hurricane High – 5:30pm
- May 1 @ Pine View High – 3:45pm
- May 10 & 11 – Utah Youth Area Track Meet @ Snow Canyon High School (CLICK HERE for more information on this event)
Thanks again for the warm welcome and your patience as I settle in!
Adam Baker | email@example.com | 435-634-7000
Looking Ahead: (https://cves.washk12.org/calendar/)
- March 25 – Early Release PLC Day (1:15 dismissal)
- March 26 – Spring Picture Day
- March 28 – Family STEM Night (5 to 6:30pm)
- April 4 – CV Choir End of Year Concert (6pm)
- April 18 – 5th Grade Maturation
- April 19 & 22 – Spring Recess (No School)
- April 24 – Science & Engineering Fair
Trackback from your site.