Mid-January 2021 Update
Wildcat Families —
We’re off and running in 2021! We jumped right back into things after our long winter break and things are really rockin’ and rolling here at school. This week all our students participated in their Middle of Year (MOY) Acadience benchmark assessment. This assessment is used to measure student progress and growth in reading. I’ve quickly glanced at the results and it looks like our students are doing extremely well in their reading growth so far this year. Way to go students!! Way to go teachers!! Way to go parents!!
Up to date information on Coronavirus and WCSD Schools can be found here: https://washk12.org/covid-19-info
We’re continuing to do all we can to stay healthy and stay in school. Please remember to send your child with a mask each day.
PAW Patrol – I’m pleased to announce that we are ready to invite our PAW (Pa’s Always Watching) Patrol back to school to enjoy “patroling” our lunch activities with their child. Please remember to wear your PAW Patrol t-shirt, check in at the front office, wear a mask while inside the school, and be ready to have some lunchtime fun with your child and many other students while outside on the playground area. We’ve missed having you here at our school and can’t wait to welcome you back!
Despite all the turmoil in the world today I can happily report that the future is bright. Our school is loaded with amazing young individuals. Thanks for sharing each of them with us each day. I speak for our entire school staff — we love your children. We love working with them, challenging them, and seeing them grow!
Adam Baker (Principal) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 18 – NO SCHOOL – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Jan 20 – STEM Day – remember to ask your student about the schoolwide STEM activity
- Feb 4 – 12pm PTA Meeting (Library)
- Feb 4 – 3:45pm School Community Council Mtg (Conference Room)
- Feb 12 – NO SCHOOL – Teacher Prep Day
- Feb 15 – NO SCHOOL – President’s Day
- Feb 16~19 – PTA Teacher Appreciation Week
- Feb 22~26 – SEP Week (1:15 dismiss – individual SEP appointments)