Oct 29, 2020 – Parent Info
Wildcat Families —
SEP Conferences are coming up during the week of Nov 9~13, 2020. We’re going to be more flexible and giving families and teachers the option of in-person conferences or virtual conferences. There is great value in regular communication with our families regarding the academic progress of our students, please make every effort to schedule an appointment and meet with your child’s teacher, either in-person or virtually. Each classroom teacher will provide more information regarding in-person or virtual appointments and how that will look for them and their students. Appointments may now be scheduled via the Online Scheduler platform, a link is on the homepage of our school website: https://cves.washk12.org *don’t forget the school password is “wildcats”.
Halloween Parade: If you plan to attend our Halloween parade on Oct 30, please remember that masks must be worn at all school events, both indoor and outdoor. All attendees will be required to bring their own masks and wear them throughout the entire event at all school facilities, both inside and outside. Please continue to support our efforts to stay healthy and stay in school — wear a mask at all Crimson View events.
Additional Halloween Reminders:
- Costume Parade will take place on Friday, Oct 30:
- 9:15 Start Time
- The parade will follow the regular route (outdoor paved track around our big field)
- All in attendance should wear masks and follow social distance guidelines
- Classroom parties will be scheduled by each class individually
- Costume Guidelines:
- Keep the school costume as simple as possible ~ NO weapons, NO extreme gore (WCSD Policy 2200)
- Students should be able to change into or out of the costume with minimal help (practice at home)
- Critically Important! Your student should be able to use the bathroom without any assistance
Thanks for your continued support!
Adam Baker (Principal) | email@example.com