Crimson View Parents,
Thing #1 – I am so grateful for the support of each of you! This past week our entire staff was spoiled by our PTO and so many of you in individual ways. It has been wonderful. Our teachers and staff have been so appreciative. I wanted to publicly (as much as an email is) express my gratitude and thanks for your support of Crimson View. It is a special school! Much of the greatness can be attributed to how well the parents and school staff work together and support one another!
Thing #2 – Our link is live on our school website (https://cves.washk12.org/) for parent input regarding classroom placement for next year. This link will be available until May 8.
Thanks for your help in making Crimson View great!
Adam Baker (Principal) | 435-634-7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- RISE, DIBELS, KEEP – we are deeply immersed in end of year assessments. Please remind your student to do their very best, help establish a positive outlook, and get a good nights sleep before testing days!
- April 29 – 1st Grade Field Trip (Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum & Thunder Jct Park)
- May 1 – 2nd Grade Field Trip (Tonaquint Nature Center)
- May 3 – School Lunch Hero Day (Our Lunch Ladies ROCK!!)
- May 8 – Kindergarten Program (AM @ 10 — PM @ 2)
- May 9 – 2nd Grade Program (2pm)
Trackback from your site.