I want to express how much I appreciate working with each of you and your students. One extremely important component of our continued success is the support of many of you through volunteering here at Crimson View. Recently the WCSD School Board updated the volunteer policy to reflect current legislation and law. The WCSD volunteer form has been updated to reflect these important changes. Going forward each volunteer is required to update this form and complete a brief training prior to volunteering at our school. Two easy options to make this happen:
- Go to https://cves.washk12.org/wcsd-volunteer-info/ watch the video, and next time you come in visit briefly with Mr. Baker or the office staff and complete the volunteer form.
- Come in 15 minutes early next time you plan to volunteer, watch the video at school, and visit briefly with Mr. Baker or the office staff and complete the volunteer form.
I hope this change doesn’t scare anyone away or make you rethink your commitment to volunteering at Crimson View. We need you and are so grateful for your help! It makes a big difference. Please take a moment, complete the training and keep volunteering at Crimson View!
One other quick note, we have a bike rack that is located outside of our fencing and gates on the south east corner of the school right off of 2000 south near the bus entrance. Those bike racks will be moved inside the fencing. Please note, if you have been parking bikes or scooters there that the racks will be moved inside the fencing for added protection and monitoring during the school day. If your student was using those racks please encourage them to take their bike or scooter to the rear of the school and continue to use the bike racks that will be located there.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly! Thanks again!
Adam Baker | 435-634-7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept 9~13 – Box Top Week, keep on clipping or scanning!
- Sept 12 – 3:45pm School Community Council Meeting
- Sept 16 – STEM Day
- Sept 17 – Rodeo Day, Roundup Assembly (Wear your western gear!)
- Sept 23~25 – 5th Grade Field Trip – Meet the Artist
- Sept 27 – Egg Drop Assembly
- Oct 3 – 12:00pm PTO Meeting
- Oct 4 – Egg Drop Packets
- Oct 11 – Egg Drop & Parent Picnic
Trackback from your site.