Wildcat Families —
We’ve successfully survived Halloween and have officially entered the Holiday Zone that will take us through the end of the year — can you believe it?! It’s definitely a great time to be a kid! A couple of quick notes for upcoming November happenings:
- SPIRIT WEEK Continues – PJ Day Today, NEON Day Wednesday, TEAM JERSEY Day Thursday, CRAZY Day Friday
- Dixie Direct Books will be available for purchase in our office from Nov 1 thru Nov 18. Envelopes will be sent home with each student. This should be a no pressure fund raiser. If you typically purchase a Dixie Direct book, then please purchase one through our school. We use these funds for things like literacy materials for our take home library or general supplies for our teachers. More information on Dixie Direct Fundraiser: https://cves.washk12.org/dixiedirect/
- SEP Conferences – Nov 14~18 – Book Fair – Dismiss at 12pm each day – Online scheduler will be available beginning on Thursday, Nov 3.
- Thanksgiving Break – Nov 23~25 & 28 – NO SCHOOL
Those are the big ticket items for our entire school coming up in November.
FYI – Recently the Utah State Board of Education released the School Grades. More information can be found here: https://utahschoolgrades.schools.utah.gov/ — Crimson View received an A! Woot Woot! This is a big deal and our entire community of students, parents, teachers, school staff should each be proud of the amazing things happening at Crimson View.
Thanks for your continued support! I’m proud to be a wildcat!
Adam Baker (Principal) | 435-634-7000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking Ahead: (https://cves.washk12.org/calendar/)
- Nov 2 – CCHS Band Festival 6pm (Commons)
- Nov 8 – Fall Picture Retakes
- Nov 9 – 4th Grade Farm Field Trip (Staheli Farm)
- Nov 10 – SCC 3:45 (Conference Room)
- Nov 11 – 5th Grade Veterans Day Assembly 9:15 (GYM)
- Nov 14~18 – SEP Conferences/Book Fair 12pm dismissal
- Nov 14 – 4th Grade Tarzan Play Field Trip (DHHS)
- Nov 23~25 & 28 – Thanksgiving Break NO SCHOOL