It’s that time of year again!
Reflections is a national PTA program celebrating the arts. Winning school-level
submissions will advance up to compete in additional levels (District, Region, State, National).
Students may submit up to one entry per category. DUE ONLINE OCTOBER 21.
Please follow the link and read the rules of the categories you are entering BEFORE your student begins creating his or her submission. Make sure you select the rules for online
Things to Remember:
- The entry must be the work of only one student, and the student must do all the work
- Students who are eligible for the Special Artist division are allowed accommodations.
- The artist’s statement (how the entry relates to the theme) accounts for 40% of the score; creativity accounts for
30%; and technique accounts for 30%.
- Don’t use copyrighted characters or symbols.
- Enter under ‘Crimson View Elementary’ in St. George, UT.
Submitting Entries in Utah Reflections Online
- Go to the Utah Reflections Online website at: https://www.utahpta.org/ref
- Note: you will need an account to access any of the features.
- Click on the blue “Submit Reflections Entries” button.
- Enter your username and password.
- If you don’t have an account on utahpta.org, click on the “Register” tab and enter your
- You will receive an email with a link to create a password.
- Click on the link in the email and follow the directions.
- If at any time you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Reset password”
- Click the “Sign In” tab.
- Click on the green “Add Entry” button.
- Enter the requested information and click “submit” at the bottom of the form.
You do not need a separate account for multiple students.
CLICK HERE for a detailed tutorial if you have any questions.
Please text or email me any questions you have.
Kris Myers, Crimson View Elementary PTA Reflections Chair