Working together with the families of our students is our primary goal. We know that as we align our goals for the education of our students (your children) great things can happen.
Here are a few things you can do to really help your child excel both academically and socially:
- Get to know your child’s teacher – make sure to stay in regular contact (read class newsletters, be sure to review communication as it comes)
- Daily Reading – whether you read to your child or your child reads on their own, make sure you expect your child to read each day. Our minimum goal is 20 minutes each day!
- Conversation – make time each day where your phone is put away and you can just focus on connecting with your child. Listen, encourage and love.
- SEP Conferences – we have a goal of 100% attendance at these. The best time to review your child’s progress and to set new goals to challenge and stretch your child.
- Get Involved! – our PTA is a great place to start – check out their webpage for more information: https://cves.washk12.org/parents/pta/
Please review the student handbook and familiarize yourself with some of the policies and procedures here at Crimson View Elementary — part of Washington County School District.